We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Florida Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Florida departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Florida and Miami
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Florida is known for its reptiles! If you find yourself in a situation where you
have one of Miami's reptiles, such as snakes, on your property give us a call!
Some of these snakes can cause serious injuries or even death
if they aren't handled by a trained professional.
Of Florida's 46 native species of snakes, about 34 are found in the South Florida region,
including four of the six venomous species.
We service the greater Miami area, including:
Hialeah, Weston Broward, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar,
Coral Springs, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, Davie, Plantation,
Boca Raton, Sunrise, Deerfield Beach, Atlantis, Bal Harbour,
Bay Harbor Islands, Belle Glade Camp, Hypoluxo, Indian Creek,
Islandia, Lake Harbor, Lake Park, Medley, Mission Bay,
Naranja, North Bay Village, Ocean Ridge, Richmond Heights,
Roosevelt Gardens, Surfside, West Perrine, Westview,
, and Homestead
We also service the following counties:
Sarasota County, Palm Beach County, Brevard County, Lake County,
Alachua County, Volusia County, Broward County, Pinellas County,
Seminole County, Polk County, Citrus County, Putnam County,
Indian River County, Lee County, St. Lucie County, Hernando County,
Marion County, Gadsden County, Duval County, Orange County, Sumter County,
Osceola County, Flagler County, Walton County, Martin County, Bradford County,
Manatee County, Bay County, Hillsborough County, Wakulla County, Collier County,
Monroe County, Charlotte County, Hendry County, Leon County, Levy County,
Okaloosa County, Pasco County, Escambia County, Highlands County,
Baker County, Holmes County, Lafayette County, Hardee County, Clay County,
St. Johns County, Nassau County, Okeechobee County, Gilchrist County, and
Santa Rosa County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Miami wildlife removal